Friday, May 21, 2010

Pokemon Dungeon World with Hinoarashi

Do you know Pokemon Dungeon? The purpose of this game is quite different from common Pokemon serious. We can get Pokemon in this game too, but we are also Pokemon! At first, we are turned human into Pokemon!!









This is me. I became Pikachu! And Pokemon in front of me is my partner Hino-taro. The other Pokemon surrouding us are our friends and companions in our village. We go exploring in some dungeon. There are some items and Pokemon which we can get.

In this game, we can choose my own pertner in some Pokemon. I really love Hinoarashi, so I chose him. Aiso, in Pokemon Soul Silver, I chose Hinoarashi!





This picture is in the world of SS. This girl is me and Pokemon standing next to me is my partner. Hinoarashi became stronger, then turned into Magmarashi. His name is Magurau. I always name all of Pokemon I got and they are always strange names. I'll introduce some members in my party next article. See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Pokemon!!!!!!
    I used to play this game
    when I was in the primary school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are Pokemon OTAKU!!
    It's very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love pochyama ;)
    but i never played it before :(

    ReplyDelete