Thursday, May 6, 2010

Games

Today, we can see Pokemon on TV, DS as well as a theater. At first,Pokemon is created as a game in 1996. In the game, the master go on a trip with Pokemon. He/she bring up Pokemon and let them evolve their level. We can let them fight each Pokemon, then get a badge which proves them to be "Pokemon master" . This kind of game is included in RPGs (role-playing games) .It became very popular in Japan. Also, it liked by many foreigners.



These ones are "Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver". They are remakes of "Pokemon Gold and Silver". They are latest Pokemon game. In general, there are 8 badges in Pokemon world, but we can get 16 badges in HG and SS. It means we can enjoy much more time in Pokemon world!! I want you to play them!!

3 comments:

  1. I have played SoulSilver!
    It's exciting!
    I want to play "WHITE and BLACK" soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you plau Pok'emon! I play many series, of cource I have HG(Heart Gold) and SS(Soul Silver). Do you know the new series? If yo haven't got any information about it, you can get it from official site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. >>Mine
    I have SS too because I prefer Lugia to Houou.
    I am looking forward to playing White and Black!

    >>Sonohara
    Remember I love Pokemon and I am a lovely littele Pokemon master who is 18 years old....
    Of course I know the new series!
    I will buy either of them!

    ReplyDelete