Saturday, May 15, 2010

Going with Mew

Pokémon Heart Gold / Soul Silver have an extra present for us. This is called 'Poké Walker'. You can put Pokémon you got in the HG/SS into the Poké Walker, then go with them in it. It has a function to count your steps. If you walk a lot, you can give some presents for your Pokémon.



This one is mine. I put my favorite Pokémon Mew in my Poké Walker. She/he is always floating in it. Sometimes I am given items by her/him. When I turn on my Poké Walker walking, she/he is also walking in it. We can get a feeling that we are going with them. It's a marvelous item for Pokemon Master like me!!

4 comments:

  1. I like Charizard the best in Pokémon.
    CharizardIs cool and I wanna ride on him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Charizard too!
    But I think his body is too hot to ride on...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see you like Pokemon soooooooo much XD!!!
    Well,I like Metamon.He's damn cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you are right!
    I love Pokemon very much!
    I really wanna be Metamon!
    If we could change our body to someone else's, it should be fun!

    ReplyDelete