Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Black World

I started to play Pokemon Black this autumn.





At first, we can choose which person we will be.


I chose the girl. Of course, her name is Ai.


My sister chose the boy, but her name is Jun. So, no problem!








Can you see the handsome man on the left page?

He stands squarely in the way of our dream of being Pokemon Master.

He is N sama. Pokemon is a friend. I agree.



See three Pokemon on the right page.

There is my partner Mijumaru and my sister's partner Tutaja. A pig is Pokabu.



We enjoy our Pokemon life with them!

Don't you play Pokemon?

Let's go to Pokemon World!!!







What are you doing here, Motoki?

2 comments:

  1. mo...Motoki?!

    is there your boyfriend in your Pokemon world?!?!
    and is his job ...作業員??

    that's funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't noticed Motoki when I played Black and White.
    He is a worker... I see. It's interesting!

    ReplyDelete