Thursday, June 24, 2010

Lovely burning kids

What do you think the cutiest Pokemon is? Is it Pikachu? I don't think so! Actually, Pikachu is cute and most popular. But I recommend fire types! They are cute, cool and strong! I usually choose Pokemon of fire type as a partner. Of fire types, I especially love Cyndaquil. Can you guess what Cyndaquil is? It is very cute Pokemon whose tail emits fire. The answer is Hinoarashi.



He is my partner Magurau. He grew up to be strong and changed himself to Typhlosion (Bakphoon) He is still cute and cool!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm akiho in IES4.
    nice to meet you!
    you really love POKEMON don't you?

    I think the cutiest Pokemon is.....
    Zenigame and Hikozaru♥♥♥♥
    they are so cute I reckon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello!I'm IES5 student.
    The number of POKEMON becomes more and more.
    I can't remember it><!!
    I choose Hitokage for first pokemon.
    He is very cute.^^

    ReplyDelete